Our responsibility is to promote the temperament, appearance, soundness, natural retrieving and hunting abilities of the Golden Retriever. Our members are dedicated to the responsible breeding and ownership of the Golden Retriever. We advance and protect the interests of the breed through events, education, The Golden Retriever Foundation, research and Golden Rescue.
GRCA MEMBER BENEFITS
- Downloadable version and access to past GRNews issues (number of years TBD). This will be in addition to the current hardcopy version.
- Online access to Yearbook. Consider merging this currently separate site (www.starzgoldens.com/yearbook) into the main GRCA.org site
- Showcase Challenge & Perpetual Trophy eligibility criteria and images iKennel prefix listings
- Consider an indexed library of GRNews articles & whitepapers and downloadable pdfs
- Access to National event results, photos, possible live-streaming of events. Create National event section that can be used annually by a different host club with Content Management software
- Consider Podcasts of breeder interviews, key researchers/vets interviews on health-related topics (tbd)
- Consider an interactive Brags section (tbd)
- Committee updates & news content
- GRCA Board & Annual Meeting Minutes
2015 GRCA National Sepecialty
September 26 – October 4, 2015
What Goldens Love to Do
A breed of many adventures. In addition to being excellent hunting dogs and family companions, Goldens excel as Therapy, Service, Guide, and Search & Rescue dogs. Their participation in organized dog events such as Conformation (the show ring), Obedience, Agility and Rally trials, Tracking tests, and Hunting tests, is well-known. Most of all, Goldens are beloved family members who are equally comfortable with a hike, swim, romp in the snow, snuggle on the sofa, or taking up most of your bed at night! Check out what Goldens love to do on our photo gallery page!